Cultural Institutions Worldwide Rely on IFCPP to Develop Cultural Property Protection Expertise & Professionalism
The International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection trains and supports professionals who protect and manage cultural, educational, and public institutions worldwide.
To elevate the expertise, ethics and professionalism of our membership, the IFCPP provides professional development, training & certification, industry insights and analysis of technology trends, resources & best practices for security governance, and peer networking opportunities.
The IFCPP is a membership-based non-profit organization recognized as the global authority on cultural property protection, professional standards, training and certification.
We serve three categories of members:
- Individuals undefined persons responsible for the protection of cultural properties at every level, from executive leadership to supervisory and the frontline professional
- Institutions undefined organizations or entities offering education, enjoyment or entertainment in a cultural environment
- Associates undefined manufacturers or service providers offering equipment, products, or services to cultural properties
The IFCPP's mission is to advance the following objectives:
- Provide a consistent source of information & education for persons responsible for the protection of cultural properties
- Develop & maintain professional standards & ethical guidelines for the performance of protection related services
- Conduct regional training programs, seminars, and workshops that enable practitioners at every level to participate
- Offer global certification for persons responsible for the protection of cultural institutions
- Facilitate the sharing of professional publications, educational material, resources and training
- Advocate, recognize and advance the achievements of those leading the protection of cultural properties