The Certified Institutional Protection Instructor (CIPI) program, IFCPP'S train-the-trainer program, provides all coursework and materials required for CIPI certification, allowing program graduates to conduct CIPS basic officer certification courses.
The primary purpose of CIPI certification is to provide a cost-effective tool to enhance in-house training at cultural institutions with medium to large guard forces. Graduate instructors shall be authorized to present standardized CIPS training to proprietary and contract security officers, front-line staff, and for supplemental departmental training.
Approved candidates will participate in three days of CIPI certification coursework. Open to qualified security managers/directors, trainers, and contract security managers working in cultural property protection.
Hosted by: SecTek, Inc., Reston, VA
CIPI Coursework includes:
• Certified Institutional Protection Specialist (CIPS) Officer Certification Sessions and Exam
• About the IFCPP - History, Long-term Objectives, Certification Programs, Membership
• Objectives of IFCPP Training Programs
• CIPS Training Requirements & Procedures
• Researching the Program Content
• Requirements for the Classroom - Organizing the Facility
• Audience Interaction & Instruction Aids
• Dynamic Presentation Skills
• Getting the Point Across Effectively
• Controlling the Audience
• Training for Retention
• Demonstration of Presentation Skills by each candidate