IFCPP is very pleased to announce this year's featured Symposium workshop series...
Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great ResultsTM
Do Security Managers as leaders know how to unleash the highest and best contribution of their teams toward their organization's most critical priorities? Today's leaders must be able to see their people as "whole people" - body, heart, mind, and spirit - and manage and lead accordingly. As a result, leaders spend their efforts creating a place where people want to stay and in which they are enabled to offer their best, time and time again.
More than just your average leadership training work session, Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great ResultsTM helps leaders discover how to inspire trust and build credibility with their people, define a clear and compelling purpose, create and align systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team. Leaders spend their efforts creating a place where people want to stay and contribute their best effort, time and time again, helping your organization achieve its most critical priorities.
Presented by Steve Woolley, CIPM of 98-2 Enterprises
A “grass roots” leader with unique executive experience
• One of the early Executives in RE/MAX International Inc. considered one of “50 Companies that Changed the World”
• RE/MAX International Insurance, Inc. President, of Franchise Services throughout the United States and Canada.
• Co-founderof Maroon Fire Arabians (Genotype-Phenotype Arabian horse breeding program.)
• The Wild Life Experience Museum: One of eight Founding Trustees.
• Safe2Tell Initiative, Board Member and Past Chairman of the Board of privately supported, State sponsored “not for profit” organization rising out of the Columbine High School tragedy, helping save lives every day.
• Visionto clarify purposes for strategic decision making.
• Innovation that works creatively in disruptive business climates.
• People Skillsthat blend diverse groups together to unleash talent to maximize outcomes.
• Process Disciplinethat aligns systems for execution on core initiatives.
• Performance Delivery to build the “dashboard” or “scorecard” metrics that marry execution and money to the bottom line.
• Business Startup:
• Marketing and Branding:
• Business Planning and Redesign:
• Business Systems Development
• Human Capital Stratigist:
Current Collateral Experience:
• National Advisory Board Member for IFCPP , “not for profit” association protecting cultural properties.
• Curriculum Advisor Board Member for L.D.S. Business College
• Selection Advisor Daniels Fund
• Platform speakeron Leadership, Change, Business Continuity Strategy and Structure.
• Member of Global Institute for Leadership Development
• CIPS Designation
• Franklin Covey Certified Facilitator
Key Personal Interests
• Devoted family man married 48 years with 4 married children, 18 grandchildren.
• Passionate about fly fishing, golf, sporting clays, and upland bird hunting